About Me

Image Map

What's in Your Cart Linky Party


Thank you Speech Room News for hosting another What's in Your Cart linky party.  I am excited to be joining many other talented bloggers in showing you favorite materials and products that we will be purchasing.  



My entire store will be 20% off including already reduced bundles!!!!  Use the upcoming code TPT3 for the full 28% off!

Here are some new and popular products from my store that you may be interested in: 





Tie Dye Language is my personal favorite!  This is a product that I've had in the works for a long time and finally got put together (for a blog post click here)!  It's a huge tween/teen language product with similies, metaphors, inferencing, pragmatics, idioms, and multiple meaning words.  Plus there are data charts for every activity!  



                                                     
Topic Text is a best-seller of mine and comes with multiple ways to target pragmatic language and hard to keep data is a breeze with my rubrics which are included in this product.  Finally, this is the time to buy bundles and Spring is almost here!!!  My Speech and Language $- saving Bundle for spring is 28% off the already reduced price!  

  

Here's a peek in my cart:

Toca Boca Tea Party!  - So excited to use this!



Speech Tube- Brilliant!




I have a HUGE amount of clip art in my cart but I want to surprise you with it over the next several months!  

I hope you have as much fun shopping and I will.  Head on over to Speech Room News to see what the other SLP blogger are buying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment